I’m Eloisa, one of The Backwards Smalls, and a Costa Rica chica!
Now featuring: Ten things about me!
1. I love my horses! (Only how are they even mine, if Mom says they can’t come into our yard unless they are potty-trained?)
2. The Lord is making me braver so I will have more courage to pray for strangers.
3. I love La Casa De Los Sueños! (Aka our house, The House Of Dreams.)
4. I am wrestling with missing my friends and family, and how hard Spanish is.
5. I love trying new foods like lichi, starfruit, and “fashion fruit” (As Elliott, another Backwards Small, calls it!)
6. I get a little loco when dogs try and get in our yard! They tear up the trash, they steal our shoes, and they’ve even tried to attack us several times!
7. I LOVE the little niños here!
8. My fear: that a crab or lizard is going to start crawling on me.
9. My favorite snackie snack: plantain chips!
10. My future dream: to cruise around town in a four-wheeler, but I would settle for my own horse!
A girl’s gotta dream!
I’ll be back soon, but for now…
I have to go and continue my journey!